SL4-Ground Battery (2 batteries)
- The batteries have a USB type C port onboard supplying up to 60 watts for powering devices such as a phone or laptop.
- These smart batteries have a screen for viewing a range of specs from voltage, and power output to lifetime charge cycles, and much more.*
- SL batteries utilize Lithium-Ion cells for more reliable performance and safer handling than LiPo battery cells.
- These batteries are not only for the Movi Pro and Movi Carbon! We have published CAD and made an API available for anyone to integrate this into their electronics.
Movi Pro to SL Adapters (1 pair)
- These adapters install onto the original Movi Pro battery plates without tools and feature a pair of 4pin Molex connectors for raw battery voltage for your accessories.**
SL Battery Charger
- The charger uses USB PD for both input for charging, and output to charge your laptop for additional functionality on the job.
- Charging time for one pack is roughly one hour with a 100w USB C power brick***.
Runtime on Movi Pro
In our testing, a single set of SL4-Ground batteries will run the Movi Pro for the following times:
- 2.25 hrs – RED Helium Epic, 6k 13:1, 2 focus motors, wireless video, with continuous handheld use
- 2.25 hrs – RED Helium Epic, 8k 6:1, 2 focus motors, wireless video, with continuous handheld use
- 2 hrs – RED Helium Epic, 6k 13:1, 2 focus motors, wireless video, system test mode (non-stop motion on all three axis, driven by testing software on a testing stand)
- 5.75 hrs – Sony Alpha 7R IV 4k, 1 focus motor, wireless video, system test mode (non-stop motion on all three axis, driven by testing software on a testing stand)
*The state of charge (SOC) indicator on the battery is always the most accurate, but there is a firmware update available for Movi Pro & Carbon (through the Movi Pro app), that allows you to select your battery type for increased accuracy of state of charge reporting on the back of the Movi. For more information about this, click here.
**Please ensure that the devices you are powering from these ports can handle 6s voltage (18v-25.2v) or use a regulator to step down to the desired voltage. With the batteries directly powering these ports, you will lose power to any attached accessories during a battery hot-swap.
***USB C power brick not included.
- Nominal Voltage: 21.6 V
- Min Voltage: 18 V
- Max Voltage: 25.2 V
- Capacity: 4.1 Ah
- Capacity: 86.4 Wh
- Ambient Operating Temperature : -20 C to 50 C
- Battery Cell Temperature: 10 C to 50 C
- Charging Temperature: 0 C to 50 C
- Weather: Moderate rain (~3 mm/minute)
- Drop Rating: 1 meter
- USB Power Delivery: 60W (up to 3A at 5V, 9V, 12V, 15V or 20V)
- Cell Chemistry: Lithium-Ion
- Cell Type: Lishen LR2170SF
- Max Current: 20 A
- Continuous Current: 13.5 A
- Weight: 600g
Mōvi Pro to SL Battery Adapter:
- Adapts Mōvi Pro to SuperLight Battery plate
- Tool-less Quick Release
- Two 4pin Molex connectors for raw battery voltage (18-25.2v)
- Compatible with SL4 (SL8 with optional extender, coming soon)
SL Battery Charger (USB C):
- Input: USB type C
- Input Range: USB Power Delivery (PD) 9V, 12V, 15V, 20V up to 100W
- Compatible with SL4 & SL8
- Weight: 65g
In the Box
- Qty 2 – SL4-Ground Battery
- Qty 2 – Mōvi Pro to SL Battery Plate Adapter
- Qty 2 – SL Battery Charger (USB C)
- Qty 2 – USB C to C Cable (2m/6.5ft)