5″ OLED 3G / HD / SD – SDI monitor recorder with a built-in wireless reciever
Especially designed for ARRI Alexa SXT-W camera and ARRI transmitters, Starlite ARRI-WVS is all in one touch screen monitor.
It has top class wireless transmission system and operates on 5.8Ghz band with a tange of 200m / 600 ft without latency
Starlite ARRI-WVS is especially designed for Alexa SXT-W camera and ARRI transmitters
The first all in one 5” OLED touch-screen, monitor-recorder with a built in wireless receiver.
Top class wireless transmission system with a range of 200m/600 ft without latency.
Small, lightweight and fits easily in the palm of your hand or mounted on top of remote hand units.
Transvideo Starlite ARRI-WVS operates on the 5.8Ghz ISM band. It has a top mounted antenna, and a Sony prosumer battery connection at the back.
The wireless video connectivity incorporated is without latency, with low loss and without any transmission delay.
The Starlite ARRI-WVS is specially developed for ARRI transmitters.
The Starlite ARRI-WVS is free of cables, lightweight and made with all the reliability, accuracy and fine engineering that Transvideo build into their products.
Starlite ARRI-WVS is the best companion of the Alexa SXT-W. Transvideo StarliteRF lineup is the perfect choice for directors, assistant directors, focus pullers and DOPs.
- Smart corners for user-assigned tools
- Zoom zone (tap to zoom and slide to move the zoomed picture)
- Rec zone
- Arri mode (only for StarliteHD5+ ARRI)
- PDF report
- AutoREC control
- Reverse mode, Viewfinder mode
- Anamorphic Desqueeze 1.3x, 2x, …
- H&V Flip, Zoom switch
Assignable smart corners
- Waveform, Histogram, Verctorscope
- Focus Puller view
- Metadata view
- Centered Zoom
- Quick access to last record
- Activate / Deactivate icon
- CAL on tap
- Histogram & Waveform can be pinned on the picture by a simple touch on the screen
- Metadata is camera dependent.
- Record status on screen
- Start / Stop icon
- Quick access to playback gallery
- Quick access to snapshots gallery
Records & Snapshots Gallery
- Intuitive navigation
- Possibility to convert file format
H264 to MP4 by default
- Play status displayed
- Rewind / Forward
- Quick access to records gallery
- Possibility to delete record
|Video Input / Output||1 x 3G/HD/SDI|
|Supported Standards|| 3G: 1080 / 50p, 60p
HD: 1080 / 50i, 60i
1080 / 24p, 25p, 30p
1080 / 24psf, 25psf
720 / 25p, 30p, 50p, 60p
|Recorder||.H264 – with possibility to replay|
|Display type & size||AMOLED – 5 inches|
|Pixels||Picture zone 1280 x 720|
±170° H & V
|Power||6-30V DC power input through Lemo2 “0B”
1 GND, 2 VDC
|Power Cons.||12W nominal|
|Battery Socket||Sony type L|
|Built-in receiver Frequency||5.8 GHz ISM band|
|External SD Card Slot||Yes|
(l x h x d)
|144 x 128 x 40 mm
5.66 x 5.03 x 1.57 inches