Advanced Ring Grip for RS 2
- [INCREASED STABILITY] Provides Smoother Movement and Flexibility while Operating
- [RS2 CONTROL] Supports Full Control of the RS2 via the Remote Control Handle
- [WIRELESS FOCUS] Control Nucleus M, Nucleus Nano, and DJI Wireless Follow Focus Motors
- [INCREASE BATTERY LIFE] Multiple Power Options Provide Longer Battery Life to RS2 and Accessories
- [SUPPORTS ACCESSORIES] Easily Mount and Power Monitors and More via the Power Supply Module (not included)
NOTE: Due to high demand, international shipping delays and component shortages, shipping estimates may extend further than the estimated window.
The Advanced Ring Grip for RS 2 allows you more flexibility when powering your gimbal, mounting accessories, controlling wireless follow focus motors and operating the gimbal body.
The design of the Ring Grip allows for further stability via multiple points of contact when operating the RS 2 and the included kickstands allow you to set the gimbal down after long takes to ensure the operator does not become fatigued.
The Ring Grip allows you to turn the RS2’s Battery Handle into a Top Handle so you can quickly transition to low angle shots while providing additional power to your gimbal.
The system allows you to power the RS 2 with either a Gold Mount Battery, V-Mount Battery, or the RS 2’s Battery Handle. The Advanced Ring Grip allows you to mount the RS 2’s Battery Handle to the top of the ring which doubles as a power source and top handle.
This can be used in combination with a Gold or V-Mount Battery Plate, which gives you more flexibility for powering accessories and longer battery life on set.
The included RS 2 Remote Control Handle attaches to the right side of the Advanced Ring Grip to give you easy access to your gimbal’s settings as well as the record and photo functions of your camera.
The Thumbstick allows you to control the Pan and Tilt of your gimbal for maximum precision while operating and the Focus Wheel allows you to wirelessly control either a DJI or Nucleus Series Lens Control Motor.
The included Dual Channel Wireless Lens Control Handle attaches to the left side of the Advanced Ring Grip and allows you to control two channels of the Nucleus Series Lens Control Motors.
Easily adjust the Focus, Iris, or Zoom on your lens with the two Focus Wheels on the Handle — one on the back of the handle for your thumb to rotate and one on the front for your index finger.
Includes limited control of the RS2’s Menu Settings via the Menu Key and features a trigger for quick switching between gimbal modes.
Each handle requires a single 18650 battery to operate wirelessly.
They can be powered by the Top Handle or Battery Plate when connected to the Ring Grip.
NOTE: Please take extreme caution when mounting 18650 batteries as placing them in the wrong orientation can damage the handles.
- Ring Grip Part I（TGA-ARG-UP) x 1
- Ring Grip Part II（TGA-ARG-DOWN) x 1
- Wireless Control Receiver Module for RS 2 (TGA-WCR)
- RS 2 Remote Control Handle for Advanced Ring Grip (Without Attachment)（TGA-ARG-RCH1）x 1
- Dual Channel Wireless Lens Control Handle for Advanced Ring Grip (Without Attachment)（TGA-ARG-WCH1) x 1
Dimensions: 24 x 13 x 4 inches
Weight: 4.6 lbs
Net Weight: 2.5 lbs
Material: Carbon fiber
The diameter of the Basic/Advanced Ring Grip is 570mm x 510mm x 175mm.
The diameter of the Grip is 30mm.