About SmartSystem Arm X1
- Double section articulated stabilization arm with an ultimate payload of 34kg (74.9lbs) based on an exclusive Patented Design.
- Extremely light and compact: it’s one of the smallest and lightest stabilizer arm in the market (only 45mm / 1.77″of width)
- Exclusive X-Tune system allows the operator to set up Arm X1 to obtain the correct dynamic response for its needs.
- Completely milled from highest quality Ergal 7075 aluminum, shot peened and hard anodized for ultimate strength and lightness (only 4.5kg / 9.92lbs in its heavier configuration).
- Equipped with Patent Pending DynaSpring Technology that dynamically adapt the answer of the springs all over the boom range
- Perfectly compatible with every type of professional stabilizer Vest or Sled on the market.
SMARTCAM ARM X1 is built with the highest material quality possible. The use of Aluminum alloy like 7075 (Ergal) and 2014 (Avional) joined with Carbon Fiber ensure a product that is ultra-light and, at the same time, ultra-strong
• Engineered with the most advanced CAD (Computer Aided Design) Software combined with Advanced CAE (Computer Advanced Engineering) testing procedures, SMARTCAM ARM X1 is the thinnest Arm on the market at only 5.7″ (45mm) in width.
• Weighs 15% less than comparable products – only 9 lbs (4.2kg).
• Has perfect fluid movement, thanks to its 26 high-quality ball bearings. These were selected for their specific dimension and type to be reliable in all circumstances. The ball bearings in SMARTCAM ARM X1 have a lifetime guarantee.
Thanks to its interchangeable cartridge system, SMARTCAM ARM X1 allows the operator to stabilize any load accurately and smoothly, ranging from 4.4 to 70 lbs (2 to 30kg). It does not matter if your rig is based on a DSLR camera or a 3D Rig, thanks to the three springs kit included.
• Each cartridge is strictly tested and calibrated in SmartSystem’s labs in order to satisfy their internal standards.
• The use of pre-compressed oven-stretched springs ensure the same elasticity over years of use and solves the problem of spring resonance that affect other systems relying on traction springs. There is no need for replacement parts or additional costs.
• Its design ensures a boom range up to 30 inches (780mm).
In the same way that last generation’s cars let drivers set up dampers to ensure a high level of comfort, X-TUNE allows X1 to drastically alter the arm’s dynamic response. With such a precise and repeatable setting, your arm will consistently provide you great performances according to the sequence plan required. It works well with micro-movement actions, running scenes and camera car movements. The possibilities are virtually limitless.
Based on Standards
SMARTCAM ARM X1 is based on de-facto standards for steadicam systems. The Arm Mating Block and cluth-able Inox Steel 5/8″ is completely compatible with other systems in the film industry.
Designed for use with: Steadicam
Hastag : Smartsystem India, Smartsystem Dealer, Arm X1, Vest Lite, Matrix Sled Dockig Bracket, Matrix Sled Basic, Matrix Sled Pro, Matrix Sled Extreme, Matrix One Basic Bundle, Matrix One Pro Bundle, Matrix One Extreme Bundle, SteadyCam Stand (with 5/8 pivot), Complete System Trolley, SmartCAM Horizon, SmartCAM Horizon Lite, Matrix R2 Sled, Matrix One R2 Bundle, Cinescope India, Steadicam Oprator, Steadicam Opration, Bollywood, Tollywood, Kollywood, Sandalwood, Mollywood, Sports, Shooting, Sports Broadcast, Cinema, XARM and X1-ARM, India Steadicam Oprators, Dampening System, Anti-Vibration Mount, Car Mount, Jimmy Jib India, Smartsystem Authorized Distributor In India,