SmartCAM Horizon is the first Brushless Monitor Stabilizer on the market specifically designed for Steadicam and gimbals operators. Technically speaking, a perfectly balanced sled has no problem to move from High mode to Low mode.
Central Monitor attachment with 1/4″ threaded hole available on request.
SmartSystem SmartCAM Horizon Features
- Brushless Monitor Stabilizer with counterbalance weights to fit a huge range of monitors
- Push Pull connectors for daisy-chain connection with your monitor
- Completely milled from solid aluminum
- Completely tool-Free with separated controls for Horizontal and Vertical Counterbalance
- Quick Lock and Power enable
- Professional PushPull Connectors for daisy-chain link with monitor
- Precision CNC machining with hard anodizing treatment for lightness and durability
- Custom electronics for complete control and reliability
- Stainless Steel stackable Counterbalance weights (4x 100gr in bundle)
- Ultralight but extremely strong
- Standard 1/4″ threaded hole for sled Connection and SmartCAM Matrix Sled Standard connection
- Balancing Horizon is easy and Straightforward
HOW SMARTCAM HORIZON WORKS?
SmartSystem SmartCAM Horizon Specifications
- Huge Range of Monitors
- Solid aluminum
- Counterbalance Weights
- 4x 100g (3.53 oz)
- Total without Counterbalance: 850g (29.98 oz)