The lightweight 7″ Cine 7 On-Camera Monitor Kit with Bolt 4K Receiver from SmallHD provides professional monitoring in a sharp 7″ display suitable for outdoor use. The Cine 7 supports up to UHD 4K HDMI output as well as various HD and SD formats via one full-size HDMI input, one HDMI output, one 3G-SDI input, and one 3G-SDI selectable input/output. The monitor also supports cross conversion from HDMI to SDI and from SDI to HDMI. The Bolt 4K module attaches to the back of the Cine 7 and can receive up to 4K30 video from up to 750′ away. Both the monitor and wireless module are powered with a V-mount battery plate that can also power the monitor with a separately available, high-capacity V-mount battery.
The Cine 7 features a bright 1800 cd/m², 322 ppi, 1920 x 1200 IPS LCD touchscreen with 3D LUT compatibility. The monitor kit also features a wireless receiver module that uses the 5 GHz spectrum with five antennas that is compatible with any Bolt 4K transmitter. It can receive up to 4K30 or Full HD video signals from up to 750′ away. You can also use the Teradek Bolt App to pair and configure the wireless module.
Using the intuitive PageOS 4 you can turn on and save pages of various monitoring tools and focusing aids such as frame guides, focus assist, false color, log conversion, camera metadata, timecode, and more. Dual handles are included for either side of the monitor so you can comfortably carry the camera around the set to monitor your shots.
- Pixel zoom: 1.1 to 2x and 2 to 8x via swipe up/down, with pinch zoom
- DSLR scale: Canon 5D Mk II and Canon 7D
- Custom scale: Underscan only
- Anamorphic de-squeeze: 0.75x, 1.33x, 1.5x, 2.0x, 2.5x
- Image flip: Auto and manual
- Image rotation: Auto and manual
- Color focus assist: Adjustable style and intensity
- Peaking: Adjustable intensity
- False color: Spectrum, ARRI-style, and customizable
- Dual-zebra: Customizable
- Waveform: Luma and RGB, customizable with region of interest highlighting
- Vectorscope: Yes
- RGB parade: Customizable
- Histogram: Luma and RGB
- Image capture: With dedicated button and image gallery
- Custom LUTs: Load as looks on pages or as system-wide calibration via the settings menu
- LUT import: Via SD card or USB storage device
- Image overlay: Opacity slider and blink setting
- Audio meters: HDMI and SDI up to 8 channels