Choose Steadicam™ accessories freely
With modularity in its DNA, Cyclo 1 gimbal is compatible with major Steadicam™ players on the market:
Betz Tools, GPI Pro, Omega sleds.
Your dream gimbal features: great stabilization with drift compensation, slipring for infinite rotations, various operation modes.
Cyclo is amost a plug & play
system. Balancing & lens centering is repeatable and fast. Touch screen interface allows you to control variety of settings with the push of a button.
We work for you
to succeed on set
We know the pace of working on TV and commercial productions and understand the immense value of customer support that is delivered right on time.
Recommended by opinion leaders
We are thrilled to tell you that Betz Tools, the guru of Steadicam™ in Europe, is our official partner in Europe.
- Empty head weight: 4.15kg/9.15lb
- Head weigh with accessories: 4.7kg/10.4lb
- Ring inner diameter: 26.8cm/10.55inch
- Outer dimensions: H: 400mm W: 360mm D:160mm (15.75in x 14.2in x 6.3in)
- Power input: 10-34V
- Max power consumption: 250W
- Max rotation speed: 360deg/s
- Drift: less then 1deg/h
- Overload protection
Cyclo Steadicam™ head
- Light & rigid construction (Carbon-fiber + aluminum)
- Internal diameter of 27cm allows to use all kind of cameras
- Bottom and top camera mount to fit cameras of various sizes
- Cyclo head dovetail plate is compatible with following Steadicam™ systems: Tiffen Steadicam®, Betz-Tools RIG, PRO, MK-V.
- Easy-cable routing
- 3G SDI-POWER-DATA slipring for infinite rotations
- Fixed stabilisation mode & follow mode
- Can be used for steadicams or tripods
- Manual speed control through 1-axis hall sensor joystick (attached to the steadicam handle)
- 2 programmable buttons (you can assign to them one of many functions from the interface menu)
- Drift compensation
- Programmable auto-moves (up to 10 revolutions and 360deg/s)
- Remote control through S-bus compatible RX/TX systems (e.g. Futaba, Frsky radio systems)
- IP31 (should not be used in high dust and humid environment)
- Camera power pass through slipring: Max 24V, 140W.
- Video slipring pass through: SDI 3G, 75 Ohm
- Intuitive control through 5” touch screen interface to manage all Cyclo settings in one place
- Touch screen interface gives you control over such functions as:
– Joystick limits
– Level roll
– Set home position / go home
– Follow mode
– Motors on/off
– Joystick on/off
– Speed of rotation
– Smooth starts and stops
– Buttons assign
– Programmable automatic rotations
– And more
UNBOXING CYCLO STABILIZED HEAD
slipring, dovetails, nuts, bolts,. Also, we explain how all this works together.
MOUNTING CYCLO HEAD ON SLED
In this video, we show you step-by-step how to mount Cyclo modular head on the Steadicam™ sled.
For this purpose, we use two section Betz Tools Rigs sled from Christian Betz.