FREEFLY Mōvi XL Optical Gyro Upgrade
- 1x FOG with mounting kit
- 2x FOG Cable assembly
- 1x 3.0MM Hex Driver
Requires Mōvi XL firmware 1.5 or higher for FOG support.
The Freefly F.O.G. (Fiber Optic Gyro) upgrade expands the capabilities of the Mōvi XL Cinema Robot, by increasing the stabilization performance and allowing one to take advantage of the Mōvi XL’s surplus motor power, structural stiffness, and ability to shoot long lenses in harsh conditions.
Advantages of the FOG
- Having 100x lower drift than the stock MEMS sensor (the only perceptible drift comes from the rotation of the earth)
- Resistance to vibrations
- Adaptability to high accelerations
- Lower noise and “random walk” than MEMS Sensors, for long lens shooting.
The FOG upgrade is designed for
- High speed car work, or any environment with significant, sustained acceleration
- Applications where any drift is very undesirable (techno crane, dolly, long lens, etc.)
- High vibration environments
- Timelapse / Hyperlapse (extremely precise pointing over long time periods)
- When you use your Mōvi XL Cinema Robot constantly, and only want the best for it 😉
Hastag : Freefly Systems India, Freefly Movi Pro, Freefly Movi XL, Movi Controller, Mimic, Freefly India Dealer, Service, Movi Pro Gimbal, Gimbal Operation, Gimbal Service, Bollywood, Tollywood, Kollywood, Sandalwood, Mollywood, Cinescope India, Sports, Shooting, Gimbal Opration, Steadicam Oprators, Sports Broadcast, Cinema, Gimbal on Rent, Gimbal vs Steadicam, Gimbal Oprators India, Freefly Movi, Freefly Movi Pro vs DJI Ronin-2, Light Weight Gimbal, Carbon Fiber, Chasing, Blackjack, DOP, Movi Pro Handheld Bundle, Movi Pro India, Movi XL India, Movi Pro Shooting, Movi XL Shooting, Freefly Dealer, Freefly Asia, Camera Stabilization, filmmaking innovation, Freefly Movi Pro Price In India, Freefly Movi XL Price In India, Jimmy Jib India, Freefly Authorized Distributor In India, Freefly Wave, Wave Camera, Wave 1TB, Wave 2TB, Arri, Red, Sony, Arri Trinity, Phantom 4K Flex, High Speed Camera, High Speed Cinematography,