Ideal Filming Crew, Director, AC and DP Monitor
Easy monitoring and focus, flexible mobility on set
The LUT7S PRO equips filmmakers with the benefits of a large on-camera display without making the camera set up feel cumbersome. FEELWORLD LUT7S PRO is packed with high end monitoring features in a small, lightweight package that can be connected to virtually any camera. The front features a large high resolution, daylight viewable LCD touchscreen, there are video connections on the bottom and SD card slot on the side. There are an F970 battery plate and an install/ like wireless transmitter, LED light and others which equipped with Sony F970 battery plate. The outer frame features standard ¼” mount points on the bottom, left and right for attaching it to cameras and rigs. This design detail makes the LUT7S PRO easy to attach to a camera and easy to share with a team member or client on set.
Easy to See, Easy to Power
The ideal choice for the director
Many times when you want to use wireless video transmission, you always do not know where to put it on the monitor. With the F970 external install and power kit, it not only solves this problem, but also can be powered it by Sony F970 battery. The most important is that make to combining the monitor and wireless transmission to together, it convenient the director and photographer for monitoring, and improve the efficiency of the film crew shooting.
High Resolution, More Detail In Field Shooting
Viewing clearly and capture every detail
The FEELWORLD LUT7S PRO enables clear and precise field monitoring and image analysis during daytime shoots. It displays your stills and monitoring content at superior color fidelity and 1920 x 1200 maximum resolution on a 7-inch display. The panel is made of optically bonded glass with an anti-reflective coating, which allows comfortable daytime field monitoring. But what really sets it apart is its light-emitting diode (LED) backlighting, which outputs a brightness of 2200 nits and displays a 1200:1 contrast ratio and sRGB / Rec.709 Color Gamut, resulting in exceptional screen clarity even in intense lighting conditions. With the monitor displaying your content at 323 pixels per inch (PPI), you can shoot in broad daylight with confidence and refine your content on the spot. The wide 160º viewing angle makes it easy for multiple members of the crew to watch it at the same time.
Ture Color. Professional Color Calibration
Use Rec.709 color standard
FEELWORLD uses the professional Rec.709 HD color standard, and uses the color calibration technology, with the professional instrument calibration at the factory, it can achieve monitor calibration efficiently and get accurate color reproduction easily, do not distort the color, show the real image when you shooting video.
Accurate Color Reproduction
FEELWORLD monitor support ITU standards and HD video Rec.709 standard consistent color space, advanced image processing technology, so that the image clearly presented, the color is extremely natural, to ensure accurate color reproduction, to reproduce the physical nature of shooting, enabling users to accurately evaluate the quality of various input video signals.
What you see is what you get
LUT7S PRO has built-in HLG 2020, HLG 709, HLG P3 HDR 3D LUT, and Rec709 De-slog3 LUTs, includes SLOG2, SLOG3, LOGC, VLOG. The monitor can display an HDR (high dynamic range) signal for incredible clarity and detail, simplify the complexities of shooting Log and HDR, helping you to replicate post-production workflows at the moment when it matters most–while shooting.
Accurate waveform monitoring
Save your budget
When you need to analyze image quality more accurately than simply looking at the picture then use LUT7S PRO’s built in waveform monitoring! Choose from waveform (RGB Parade, YUV Parade, Y Parade), vectorscope, histogram and audio phase and level displays, and get broadcast accurate waveform monitoring that shows everything you need to know technically about your video and audio signals. The functions can be opened separately, and also support one key to open all scope mode. LUT7S PRO is perfect for live production monitoring and removes the need for separate expensive scopes!
Connect to Consumer or DSLR Camera
With both 3G-SDI and 4K HDMI inputs, you can connect it to any consumer cameras or broadcast cameras or even DSLR cameras. You also get loop thru outputs, so you can display live video or expand display on external screens or projectors with embedded audio. You can also monitor audio using the 3.5mm stereo headphone jack . For power, there’s a 12V DC input and one NP-F battery slot.
The LUT7S PRO has 3G-SDI, 4K HDMI in and loop-out, allowing it to not only display live signals, but also send them out to other monitors simultaneously. It’s the ability to display live picture on multiple displays at once while still maintaining the original video quality.
Transmission to film crew director monitoring at the same time. Without the cable more flexible to transition between scenes effortlessly for outdoor shooting.
Connect to Director Monitor
Display live picture on multiple displays simultaneously.
Convenient Mounting – Tilt Arm
Every LUT7 PRO monitor will ship with a cold shoe mounted Tilt Arm. Shooters will have a secure way to position their monitor while maintaining a low profile.
• The LUT7S PRO monitor can be rotated 360 degree with two different ways, for viewing convenience. (1.The monitor can be rotated 360 degree from up to down through the side mounting point of tilt arm; 2. The monitor can be rotated 360 degree from left to right through the bottom mounting point of tilt arm).
• Secure and lightweight mounting via shoe mount or 1/4″-20 thread.
• Includes a shoe mount of its own for accessories like a microphone, LED light, or wireless receiver, etc.
•There are two small dots on the tilt arm, which are aligned with the monitor for installation, the connection is more stable, just grab the monitor to rotate without loosening the screws.
1× Mini/ Micro HDMI to HDMI Cable
1× Tilt Arm
1× Disassemble Wrench
VIDEO ASSIST FUNCTIONS
* Support 3D LUT Log to Rec.709, user 3D LUT Upload
* Support Touch Menu
* Parade (RGB, YUV, Y)
* All Waves
* RGB Histogram
* Brightness Histogram
* Embedded Audio
* Peaking Focus (red, green, blue, white, yellow five peaking colors optional; 1~10 peaking level adjustable)
* False Colors
* Zebra Exposure (1%~100% adjustable)
* Check Field (Red, Green, Blue, Gray)
* Scan Mode (Under Scan, Over Scan)
* Anamorphic Mode (1.25x, 1.33x, 1.5x, 2.0x, 2.0x mag)
* Image Flip (H, V, H/V)
* Image Freeze
* Center Marker
* Safety Marker (70%, 80%, 90%, 16:9, 16:10, 4:3, 5:4, 1.85:1, 2.35:1)
* Ratio Marker (16:9, 16:10, 4:3, 1.85:1, 2.35:1)
* Marker Color (red, green, blue, white, black, yellow)
* Color Temperature Adjustment
* Nine Grid
* Zoom (100%~300%)
* Aspect Ratio
* Pixel to Pixel
- Screen Size: 7″ IPS
- Resolution: 1920×1200 pixels
- Pixel Pitch: 0.07875 (H) x 0.07875 (W) (mm)
- Aspect Ratio: 16:10
- Brightness: 2200cd/m² (Light Sensor)
- Contrast Ratio: 1200:1
- Backlight: LED
- Viewing Angle: 80°/80°(L/R) 80°/80°(U/D)
- Input: 1 X 4K HDMI, 1 X 3G-SDI
- Output: 1X 4K HDMI, 1 X 3G-SDI, DC Output ( Barrel (3.5mm outer, 1.1mm inner) barrel output for powering cameras via camera specific adaptor)
- Audio: 3.5mm Stereo Headphone
- HDMI Input/ Output Support Format:
4K UHD 3840×2160p (30/29.97/25/24/23.98Hz), 4096×2160p (24Hz)
- Input Voltage: DC7～24V
- Consumption: ≤16W
- Working Temperature: -20°C~50°C
- Storage Temperature: -30°C~60°C
- Install Way: 1/4″-20 Thread Socket (Left, Right, Bottom)
- Unit Size: 190Lx126Hx27D (mm)
- Battery Plate: F970 Battery Plate
- Compatible Battery: Sony F970, F960, F950,F930, F770, F750, F730, F570, F550, F530, QM91D, QM91, QM90D, QM90, QM71D, QM71, QM70D, QM70, QM51D, QM51, FM71, FM70 series. Because the FEELWORLD LUT7 PRO monitor is the ultra bright, we recommend use Sony F970 battery, F970 batteries (7.4V 6600mah), the monitor can working about 3 hours.
- (Note battery not include, need purchase separate)