FEELWORLD LIVEPRO L1 Multi Camera Video Mixer Switcher
* 2”TFT display on board to live preview 4 inputs
* Auto cut and manual switch (T-Bar)
* USB capture video complying with UVC for live streaming
* Audio offers embedded or external source to select
* Support switch between 6-picture PVW and PGM to HDMI out
* Support PIP
* 14 transition effects on T-Bar
* Control by PC or Smart phone (via APP)
In order to improve user experience, we update LIVEPRO L1 V1 switcher to the new version LIVEPRO L1 V1, it changes the appearance, which is lighter and easier to dissipate heat.
LIVEPRO L1 V1 with 4 CH HDMI inputs and 1 HDMI output, all of them support 1080p. For live streaming, there is a USB3.0 interface. And plus, the LAN port for controlling and upgrading; for audio, it has 2 interfaces, one for input, and the other one for output. All of these make it easy to create professional multi camera productions. It is able stream any one from the 4 HDMI inputs to any live broadcasting platform via third party live streaming software such as OBS. Simply connect LIVEPRO L1 and you can switch live between 4 high quality video camera inputs for dramatically better quality images. Or connect a computer for PowerPoint slides or
Exquisite and Flexible Control Panel
The LIVEPRO L1 V1 has an exquisite and compact control panel. The 4 buttons are for selecting input signals, green flashing means the signal has been selected, then switch the T-Bar, the selected signal will be displayed on the screen seamlessly, the green button changed to red after switched. The MENU button is for menu setting, the SW button is for selecting different functions such as mixing, PIP, transition time setting and the other functions. The left knob is for voice volume controlling, the right knob is for menu setting as well. From the TFT screen, we can preview 4 HDMI signals and easily do menu setting.
• When you choose T-Bar to switch signal sources or transition effects, T-Bar must be pushed to left end or right end. When using the menu operation, T-BAR should also be in left end or right end, otherwise it cannot be operated.
• When you would like to connect or embed audio, you must select the external or embedded audio source in the “AUDIO” menu firstly.
LIVEPRO L1 V1 with AUDIO IN and OUT. The output interface can be connected to speakers, headsets, etc.; The AUDIO IN interface is a linear input interface, which is connected to digital signal. The microphone collects analog signals, so when the microphone is connected to the LIVEPRO L1 V1 audio input interface directly, there is no way to receive audio.
Solutions for live broadcasting audio problems:
USB interface and HDMI output can set PVW and PGM independently
Allowing you to choose freely
The USB interface of LIVEPRO L1 V1 also can be used as signal output except HDMI output. They can connect computer or monitor to set PGM and PVW independently. You can choose to set any of them as preview or PGM as you like.
|Model||LIVEPRO L1 V1|
|Screen Size||2.0″ TFT Display|
|4 X HDMI||HDMI|
|1 X HDMI||HDMI|
|1×USB TypeA||USB 3.0|
|Audio In||1×3.5mm Stereo Jack|
|Audio Out||1×3.5mm Stereo Jack|
|SMPTE 720p@50/60 | 1080p@23/24/30/50/60|
|VESA 1024×768@60 | 1280×720@60 | 1280×768@60 | 1360×768@60|
|VESA 1024×768@60 | 1280×720@60|1280×768@60 | 1280×1024@60 |1360×768@60|
|Input Voltage||DC 12V / 1.5A|
|Unit Size||190(L) x 110(W) x 43(H)mm|