Introducing the New Atlas Mercury Series 1.5x Full-Frame Anamorphic Lenses. Mercury Series is our brand new family of anamorphic lenses, designed to further connect cinematographers, directors, and filmmakers everywhere to the images they create.
We pushed the boundaries of the Mercury Series in optical and product design, balancing vintage character with modern sensor performance and designing these lenses to support every cinematographer in their lifelong pursuit of expressing their image-craft.
This is a lens made for making movies, with an undeniably cinematic quality the second you attach it to a camera, whether professional cinema camera or mirrorless via PL adapter.
Focal Length: 36mm
Aperture Range: T2.2 – T16
Min Focus: 1.5 ft / .46 m
Weight: 2.7 lbs / 1.2 kg
Length: 4.9 in / 12.6cm
Front Diameter: 95mm
Sensor Coverage: Full-Frame
Field of View: 88º
Flange System: PL Mount
#atlasmercuryseries #mercuryseries #atlasanamorphic #atlaslensindia #fullframe
#anamorphiclens #atlasmercury #15xsqueezefactor #frontanamorphic #manuallenses
#atlaslensco #cinema #anamorphic #dp #cinematographer #filmmaker #primelens
#directorofphotography #cinescope #cinescopeindia #fullframelens #dop
- Warm vintage tones with golden streak flares
- Enhanced bokeh
- Exceptional optical performance with vintage geometric personality
- Near-zero chromatic aberration
- Pleasing, classic anamorphic barrel distortion
- Full-frame sensor coverage with 1.5x anamorphic coefficient
- Aperture of T2.3 for Mercury Series 72mm
- Lightweight and compact: Half the size and weight of most pro anamorphic lenses
- Standardized gears and diameters with 95mm front diameter
- Unified focus and iris position (reduces need for adjustment when switching to different focal lengths).