Zacuto Sony FS5/FS5 II Gratical HD Bundle
- Sony FS5/FS5 II EVF Recoil Pro V2
- VCT Pro Baseplate
- Sony FS5 Trigger Grip
- FS5 Top Plate
- Axis Mini Monitor Mount for Sony FS5
- Shoulder-Mount Rig for Sony FS5/FS5 II
- Gratical HD Micro OLED EVF with Mount
- VCT Pro Baseplate with 15mm Rods
- FS5 Trigger Grip Extension
- LANC Extension Cable (13.8″)
- Gratical HD Micro OLED EVF
The Zacuto Sony FS5/FS5 II Gratical HD Bundle is a bundle that is compatible with the Sony FXW-FS5 or FS5 II camera, along with the Zacuto Gratical HD OLED EVF. It is an ideal kit to have for your Sony FXW-FS5 or FS5 II camera, allowing you to use this shoulder-mounted handheld rig either on your shoulder, or by mounting it onto a tripod. Along with the support rig, when you purchase this package, you will also receive the Gratical HD Micro OLED EVF that comes with an Axis Mini mount, as well as the VCT Pro Baseplate, the FS5 Trigger handgrip with a LANC extension cable, and the FS5 Top Plate.
The Gratical HD EVF features HDMI to SDI cross conversion, built-in diopters, and an anti-fog coating. This rig places its central balance where the lens mounts to the camera, relocating focus, monitoring, and camera controls forward to create an evenly distributed, more comfortable handheld configuration.
Zacuto Sony FS5/FS5 II EVF Recoil Pro V2
The Zacuto Sony FS5/FS5 II EVF Recoil Pro V2 shoulder rig is designed specifically for the Sony FS5 or FS5 II camera. The bundle is comprised of a Top Plate, Trigger Grip, VCT Pro Baseplate, Axis Mini EVF mount, and a LANC cable. This rig follows Zacuto’s practice of placing the balance point directly over your shoulder, thereby putting the camera body behind the shoulder and relocating focus, monitoring, and camera controls forward to create a lighter, shorter, and properly balanced rig.
Zacuto Gratical HD Micro OLED EVF
The Zacuto Gratical HD Micro OLED EVF is a powerful viewfinder that provides an extended contrast range, high pixel density, and unparalleled resolution. Supporting 5.4 million pixels on a 0.61″ diagonal screen with a contrast ratio of 10,000:1 and 24-bit RGB color depth, the Gratical HD delivers a sharp color accurate image. The Micro-OLED high-quality display features 16.7 million colors, 2687.21 PPI, and full 1280×1024 HD resolution. Along with the crisp display, the viewfinder comes packed with a ton of video procession features sporting some not even found on larger EVFs or cameras.
Color processing, zebra stripes, audio meters, LUT import and editing are just a few of the features packed on the Zacuto Gratical HD Micro OLED EVF. Combined with other effects such as peaking, false color and test pattern generation, the EVF incorporates a robust suite of processing features that make capturing the perfect shot quick and easy. Use the four programmable buttons to map frequently-used features to save even more time.
Utilizing the independent display and output of the device allows for different LUTs to be viewed and downstreamed simultaneously. Various grids and scopes allow you to analyze and evaluate your shot to a high degree of precision. The waveform provides analytics for brightness while the vectorscope checks the phase of your colors. The histogram determines exposure values and peaking highlights which parts of the image are the sharpest.
Other features of the Gratical HD include HDMI, HD-SDI and cross conversion connections and ARRI compatible rosette 1/4″-20.
- The 1280 x 1024 resolution of the OLED allows it to display a 1280 x 720 image and various diagnostic displays without needing to overlay the signals over the image. You can adjust the position of your image and displays to what suits you best, or you can also choose to overlay the diagnostic signals on the image.
- You can create and store LUTS within the EVF and apply individual LUTS to either or both the EVF display and the downstream video.
- The OLED display and outputs are independent of each other, which means you can display the video signal with one LUT on the EVF and send the video signal with a different LUT to an external monitor. Likewise, you can display the various test signals and diagnostic signals either on both the EVF on a downstream monitor or either one or the other.
- Weather resistant covers prevent moisture or debris from getting in open ports.
- You can choose to display audio meters in the EVF.
- LUTs, test patterns, scope displays, and other display functions can be displayed in the EVF or simultaneously on the downstream video. You can select to have the EVF and the downstream video display different LUTs and/or display functions as well.
Test Patterns & Diagnostic Signals
- The waveform provides an objective evaluation of your video signal. It displays the brightness of your image on an IRE scale, allowing you to see if your image will clip and where your black levels are.
- The Vectorscope displays the signal on a graph so you can check the phase of your colors. The Vectorscope function also verifies and checks the overall tint and hue of an image.
- The Historgram view allows you to see where your pixels are distributed in the spectrum of black to white, providing a quick way to see where your exposure values fall. You can choose to display the Histogram as either RGB or Luma.
The False Color feature provides under/over luminance warning by presenting the image as a series of color values representing exposure.
Peaking highlights the sharpest (most in focus) areas of the image with a color outline.
Provides a crawling black and white pattern overlaying areas that exceed the brightness levels you select.
You can store frames within the EVF to recall them at a later time. You can also adjust the transparency of the frame store and superimpose it on the current view when you need to align shots.
Test Pattern Generation
The EVF can generate color bars and a Macbeth color chart
Zacuto VCT Pro Baseplate
Zacuto Sony FS5 Trigger Grip
Zacuto FS5 Top Plate
Zacuto Axis Mini Monitor Mount for Sony FS5
Zacuto LANC Extension Cable (13.8″)
Zacuto Gratical HD Micro OLED EVF