- The batteries have a USB type C port onboard supplying up to 60 watts for powering devices such as a phone or laptop.
- They are smart batteries with a screen for viewing a range of specs from voltage, and power output to lifetime charge cycles, and much more.*
- SL batteries utilize Lithium-Ion cells for more reliable performance and safer handling than LiPo battery cells.
- These batteries are not only for the Movi Pro and Movi Carbon! We have published CAD and made an API available for anyone to integrate this into their electronics.
*The state of charge (SOC) indicator on the battery is always the most accurate, but there is a firmware update available for Movi Pro & Carbon (through the Movi Pro app), that allows you to select your battery type for increased accuracy of state of charge reporting on the back of the Movi.
- Nominal Voltage: 21.6 V
- Min Voltage: 18 V
- Max Voltage: 25.2 V
- Capacity: 4.1 Ah
- Capacity: 86.4 Wh
- Ambient Operating Temperature : -20 C to 50 C
- Battery Cell Temperature: 10 C to 50 C
- Charging Temperature: 0 C to 50 C
- Weather: Moderate rain (~3 mm/minute)
- Drop Rating: 1 meter
- USB Power Delivery: 60W (up to 3A at 5V, 9V, 12V, 15V or 20V)
- Cell Chemistry: Lithium-Ion
- Cell Type: Lishen LR2170SF
- Max Current: 20 A
- Continuous Current: 13.5 A
- Weight: 600g
- Made in the USA